Question

will Move arrive fully charged

• 22 September 2019
  • 6 replies

Heading out camping the day my Move scheduled to arrive. Wondering if it will need a charge initially or if it will arrive fully charged.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Private Joker

I suggest you call Sonos to be sure. Given that the battery only last for 10 hours I assume it's going to be a short camping trip unless you have a gas operated generator. Otherwise you might want to consider the accessories here and here charge the pack before you go 😉

Cheers!
it is a short camping trip + would only be using it for a couple hours x 2. Thx for reply
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
Even if they fully charge battery at factory it's still best to charge when you receive. Even though it was recently announced we do not know how long the batteries have been sitting around and they slowly loose their charge over time.
Userlevel 3
Badge +6
In a word, no. It arrived with about 35% charge, but was fully charged quickly... Maybe an hour?
In a word, no. It arrived with about 35% charge, but was fully charged quickly... Maybe an hour?

Mine was right at 32%. And yes, it didn't take that long to charge. I'd say your problem is going to be more about it being delivered early enough in the day.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
As twuk and melvimbe said, it should have around 30% when it arrives. You'll need to set it up before taking it camping, but you could also bring a compatible power brick with you to charge it if you need it to last longer.