Answered

Why does my Sonos Roam keep turning itself off?

• 23 April 2021
  • 5 replies

I turn on the device start playing music and without warning the device turns itself off

icon

Best answer by James L. 26 April 2021, 10:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Badge +17

Hi @Dutts76,

That doesn’t sound normal. I recommend submitting a diagnostic after one of these “power off” events and getting in touch with our customer care team who can take a deeper look into what’s happening with your Roam.

James. Thanks. The Roam was faulty. I ended up with a 30-40 mile round trip to exchange the product. Not the greatest first impression for a new product. Parking issues and late to subsequently collect my child from school. Unnecessary drama.

Badge +17

James. Thanks. The Roam was faulty. I ended up with a 30-40 mile round trip to exchange the product. Not the greatest first impression for a new product. Parking issues and late to subsequently collect my child from school. Unnecessary drama.

Ah, I’m sorry to hear that. That’s not the experience we hope people have with Sonos products. I hope you’re able to enjoy your new Roam and everything works as it should. We’re here if you need anything :slight_smile:

Maybe a free wireless charger for my poor experience?

Would cheer me up no end!!

Badge +17

Maybe a free wireless charger for my poor experience?

Would cheer me up no end!!

Not something I can offer I’m afraid :slight_smile: