why cant ı use my sonos moves with my sub or at least using as a surround rear speakers??

• 6 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

I have many sonos products over the years. I like your products  so much but First my 2 sonos 5 (first gen) being useless which ı use them with a sub in my bedroom ( ı have 3 subs at my home but also this sub useless now)cause of not updating ..then (my mistake) ı bought 2 sonos moves to use with sub in my bedroom.. which ı cant pair with sub.. then tried to use in my surround system which sonos bar+ sub+2 sonos 3 in cinema room as rear speakers . ( ı suppose to use that 2 sonos 3’s in my bedroom with that sub..but ı can’t..you sonos people listen to our complains and do something about it pleasee.. at least as a new product we should use sonos moves with sub or surrounds.. best regards

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Sorry,  but what are you talking about? All the products you mention are still fully functional. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

So when Sonos puts info like  this:

Can I use two Moves as home theater surrounds?

No.

in their FAQ’s you ignore the information and complain about the limitation? 

Badge

Sorry,  but what are you talking about? All the products you mention are still fully functional. 

Dear john these are the products ı had.  sadly cant mach my subs or my new generation sonos 5 ‘s or my soundbars even using s1 software cant listen music from my spotify acount. So they arent  fully functional. 

My assumption is you’re speaking about a Sub gen 3, which is S2 only, and all of these devices are S1 driven?

You could still attach a SUB gen 1 or 2 that runs S1 to those devices. Just not the Sub Gen 3, which requires the S2 software.