Weird designs on sonos

• 8 December 2017
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Hi. Fairly new with my sonos, and somewhat satisfied. Still Think sonos should pay more attention to there costumers.
Well thats another story.

What Are the ideas behind sonos designs? Sonos play1, playbar and the subwoofer was/are in similar design. Then came the gorgeous play 5v2. White, with Black grill and a Black logo with White typing.

White sub with Black rims - again a gorgeous design. Then came the playbase, White is with White grill, “wait what”. — but why?
How f.... awsome would a White base, with Black grill be?

Then came the new sonos one. Only logical design would be similar to the latest design - the playbase. But once again, it is a design that doesnt match anything?

Why all Black or White and then a Grey logo, just like the ones on the old sonos.

I trully doesnt understand these ideas. Sonos are chosen by many because of simplicity and convenience and for its astetics - but these designs are a match of all things, only play5v2 and the White sub are “a match”.

It may be a little issue, but it keeps me from recommending sonos for a astetic purpose.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.