Watch App

• 2 October 2018
  • 4 replies

See this has been asked before, it would be really useful for a watch app with just the basics of functionality, grouping, volume control and maybe skip to next song. Would find this very useful, don't need all the bells and whistles, just the key ones to manage music around the house.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Evgan. Thank you for your post and for your feedback. I will be sure to forward this for you. As you are aware, there is not one available at present and it has been raised before. I will see to it that this is seen by the relevant parties. Do let us know if you need anything else. Many thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Sonobit - it is in the app store. Done.
Hi Chris, seen this has been an ongoing discussion, put this reply in another topic, and copying here..."Tried Sonobit, you can't change the groupings of speakers, last development was December 2017. Kronos Connect, hasn't done development on this app for a while (3 Years), so wouldn't bother purchasing (latest reviews indicated not good either). Zoneplay seems the only one available with all the key features I require and currently developing a fix for the recent watch (5) upgrade. There is a good history of program management by the developer. My preference would be for a Sonos watch app."

New features don't happen unless the ask is there. As an interface, where the phone/watch are becoming more as one and this is the interface to the Sonos speaker, it is something I feel, and alot of other people, that Sonos should seriously consider. The interface represents the first contact point of a user to their system and potentially the most impressionable on. If they want to continue putting that in other peoples hands, thats their choice. Thanks for your inputs into this forum.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Good info to know evgan