I have changed my router. I follow the App instructions to press the button on side of Playbase (infinity sign) and the light flashes orange and then constant orange. I can see from iPhone that Sonos has created a temporary WiFi which I can connect to BUT the App doesn’t move and therefore there is no way to communicate with the Playbase.
The App simply has an icon to select saying “don’t see this button”
Best answer by Paul A
Thanks for the immediate response.
I would like to recommend to try the following steps accordingly. (assuming PLaybase has solid white light)
- Connect Playbase to router via ethernet cable.
- Once ethernet cable is connected to both Playbase and router, connect Playbase to power.
- Wait for the Playbase to go solid white, Once solid white open Sonos app
- On the Sonos app, choose connect to existing system.
- once connected follow this guide to update wireless settings on the Sonos app.
If the Playbase is flashing green, that means the Playbase was factory reset and is ready to be set up.
Follow this guide on how to set up a new Sonos system. Choose sign in since you already have a Sonos account.
Let me know how it goes.