Question

Unable to play from spotify or any services and add songs to queue from imported playlists or songs in NAS

Badge
Hi, I have a sonos bridge connected to my router and a play:1 speaker, wifi is in channel 11 and sonos bridge on channel 1. I can't play music from any services: spotify or amazon and add songs to queue or play imported playlist from NAS. it says unable to browse music in the later and error 1000 in the first one. Please help.

1 reply

I'd guess that you have two different issues going on here. One of them is likely that you don't have SMB version 1 allowed on your NAS, so Sonos isn't able to access it. Or, it's possible that you have some sort of firewall or virus program blocking the ability of the app to reach out to your NAS.

The other is a little more challenging to diagnose, based on your data. Have you tried the most simple thing, a reboot of your router? It sounds like your speakers are not able to reach outside your network. Of course, this could also be symptomatic of an issue with a firewall program blocking the ports that Sonos is using, as well.

I'm assuming that if you try to submit a system diagnostic , it fails?

You might actually be best served if you were to contact Sonos to discuss it.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings