Answered

Two Subs to current system

• 4 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Good Day,

I have a large Sonos system with one sub already paired with a Play 5.  I do not have, nor want, any of the Sonos playbars as I have a nice wired surround sound system.  My question is, can I pair a second sub to another set of Sonos Fives in the same system?  So in other words, I am looking to get the deep bass on both sides of a large room.  I would be pairing the second sub with another set of speakers in the same overall house.  Any help would be very much appreciated.  Thank  you..

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 4 January 2021, 01:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Yes, you can pair another Sub to your other set of Fives as long as they aren’t already paired to your first Sub.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

You will have a sensational sound system once you do this,if the room is large and holds the energy.

I am currently trying to talk a friend into this,since his room is large and he’s already got a pair of Play 5’s with a single sub(like me..but I’m not in a large room).

I envy you…...Good luck!