Answered

Two rooms dropped off after WiFi change

• 14 June 2018
  • 1 reply

I have submitted diagnostic 38461739

I have changed my WiFi network and also updated my sonos, and since then two of the rooms (Play 1 and Play 3) have dropped off. Both have solid white lights. I’ve tried rebooting the router. And repowering all the Sonos but they still don’t appear. I’ve tried to add them both as new speakers, but can’t get them beyond waiting to hear the chime which doesn’t happen. Please can you investigate? Thanks
icon

Best answer by UKMedia 14 June 2018, 12:17

Hi

As you've changed your wi-fi network, I would suggest that you temporarily connect each device by ethernet cable to your Router. You should then be able to add them back to your system. Once completed, please remove the ethernet cable and return them to the correct position in your home.

Let us know how you get on.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi

As you've changed your wi-fi network, I would suggest that you temporarily connect each device by ethernet cable to your Router. You should then be able to add them back to your system. Once completed, please remove the ethernet cable and return them to the correct position in your home.

Let us know how you get on.