Question

Trade-up discount

• 11 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

Is your issued Trade-up discount, locked to your Sonos account?

The reason I’m asking, is because I’m selling 1 component (of 4), that I’ve received a trade-in discount for. The buyer is informed, and accept the terms - but I can’t chose which of the 4 products that is being used for my next purchase, and I want to make sure, that the discount is not handed over - along with the product. Normally products you sell are transferred to the buyer when factory resetted and associated with his account.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Hi, 

Is your issued Trade-up discount, locked to your Sonos account?

The reason I’m asking, is because I’m selling 1 component (of 4), that I’ve received a trade-in discount for. The buyer is informed, and accept the terms - but I can’t chose which of the 4 products that is being used for my next purchase, and I want to make sure, that the discount is not handed over - along with the product. Normally products you sell are transferred to the buyer when factory resetted and associated with his account.

The discount is tied to your account, not the specific piece of equipment.

Thanks, Danny - So the traded up product will not disappear from my account, under “Upgraded” until the discount has been redeemed? even though it will be registered to another user as active?