Surround cuts out

• 12 March 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge
My Sonos Play 3 wireless speakers and my wireless sub cut out intermittently while the TV is playing. I have NOT noticed this problem when I'm playing music from my phone. My TV has a soundbar which continues to play, but my Play 3s and the sub cut off for about a minute. I've read your article on wifi interferences and my bridge, my sub, my soundbar, and my 2 Play3s are more than 1 foot away from a router and from each other. I've changed the Sonos Net channel to 1, 6, and 11 and the problem still occurs at any of those settings. My soundbar is connected to TV via s audio cable, bridge is connected via Ethernet cable, and everything else is wireless. I've submitted diagnostic and it gave me this message "Your confirmation number is: 2111889170." Your help would be greatly appreciated.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, djred. Thanks for posting! Based on the diagnostic report, it doesn't seem like there is much interference at all. Interestingly enough, it seems none of the speakers were playing at the time you submitted the report. Because of this, I am unable to see what the format is for the content you are playing. Please reproduce the error and immediately after (with audio playing to the PLAYBAR) submit another diagnostic report. Thanks!