Sub woofer

• 21 September 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
Hi, I have 2 playbars for my tv’s, plus 3 Playomes dotted around the house. I stream a lot of music, and was wondering if I get a sub, will my music come from it, or is it just the tv sound?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

The sub will bond with whatever speaker you bond it to (I'd guess one of your playbars), and play the bass portion of the audio, regardless of the source.
Userlevel 7
Hi, I have 2 playbars for my tv’s, plus 3 Playomes dotted around the house. I stream a lot of music, and was wondering if I get a sub, will my music come from it, or is it just the tv sound?

Hi stevekettle

Great answer by Melvimbe! A bit more clarification...if you bond the Sub to a Playbar that is the only speaker that will utilize the sub. Your remaining Playbar and Play 1's will not be part of the mix as you can only bond to one speaker at a time.

Cheers!
Badge
Many thanks
So, with a play base and two sonos ones (surround) the sub will only take lower frequencies from the play base and not all three?
Generally speaking, there are no "lower frequencies" included as part of a surround signal.