Question

Sub gen 3 sounds bad.

• 13 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge
  • Trending Lyricist I
  • 15 replies

Hi my new sub gen 3 start to sound kind of bad. Bass sounds distort and crackling. It doesn’t sound right. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Bilal.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. 

That is not a normal behavior of a Sonos device. I do agree with @Airgetlam you may want to submit a diagnostic just as suggested so we can check if the issue is captured via logs by the Sonos system or not. you may also want to consider as suggested to call our technical support team for a more in-depth troubleshooting step or product replacement. 

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,