Answered

Sub and surround speakers randomly cut out

• 18 March 2018
  • 5 replies

I have a setup with Playbase, Sub and surround speakers. Playbase works fine but Sub and surround lose the sound often and randomly. Same problem with direct input from TV and wi-fi streaming, however problem occur More frequent on wi-fi. I have tried "everything" and is about to give up. Can someone help?
icon

Best answer by Keith N 26 March 2018, 23:49

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Diagnostic info 1383841645
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Pellman. Thanks for providing the diagnostics, but unfortunately they were blank. This indicates WiFi communication issues, so it's unsurprising you'd be having issues. Can you please reboot your Sonos device(s), then your router, then attempt to submit a diagnostic once again and respond with the confirmation number? Many thanks in advance.
Thanks Edward. I have completed reboot of all devices including the router. New diagnostic is 1644995588.
Just in case, I made a third diagnosis from another hand held device. No. 1794796887
Hi there, Pellman. Thanks for the diagnostic reports. Based on my findings, it may be best to give our support technicians a call to troubleshoot this in real time. It seems the PLAYBASE is still having a hard time maintaining its connection to the network. The technicians are able to set up a remote session and get a closer look at how data is being sent along the network.