Question

stop working

• 2 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

I have a Sonos system ( 2 Speakers Play:3 and their bridge) today I have noticed that the entire system stopped to work and be connected to the home wireless with no changes to the main internet or wireless connection.

Can you please help me to address the issue and reconnect the Sonos system to wireless?

Thank you 

Carmine

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Carmine V.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand your situation about losing connection to your Sonos with no changes to any of the wireless networks or connections. Let me help you out with that.

I would like to recommend by providing some situations and the corresponding steps on what to do accordingly.

1. Unplug all Sonos devices from power after 10-15 seconds plug all Sonos devices starting with the Sonos device plugged into the router. (in your situation the Sonos Bridge)
  2. Once the Sonos bridge has a solid white light, plug into power the nearest Sonos device to the Sonos bridge.
  3. Once the nearest Sonos device to the bridge has a solid white light, plug into power the next Sonos device until all Sonos devices are plugged into power.
  4. Open the Sonos app and check if they are all showing up on system or rooms.
  5. Test and play music to make sure all are playing.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,