Answered

stéréo paired play 3

• 26 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello

once the play 3 are soothed in stereo to use as suround, can I still listen to them individually if I wish?  or do we have to unpair them each time?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 26 November 2020, 19:17

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

First:

Vous voudrez peut-être poster ceci sur le forum en Français, la plupart des gens de ce forum ne lisent pas la langue.

Even I used Google translate to write that, and I attended L’Ecole de garçon in Louvecienne in ‘65 an ‘66….my ability to speak and write in French has long deserted me. 

But since you posted in English, I’ll suggest that no, you can’t listen to the individually when they’ve been set up as Surrounds. There is a setting in the surrounds area of the room that allows you to set them as ‘full’, rather than ‘ambient’ for music playback, which I would recommend. 

But to use the individually, without having the sound bar as part of the equation, you’d need to un bond them each time. If you use TruePlay, that would need to be re-done each time you switched the setup. 

Badge

Merci pour cette réponse rapide, thanks for your answer !