Answered

Speakers randomly turn off

• 19 July 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
I had two Play1s in the lounge,one in kitchen and one in conservatory and. Bridge connected to my router.Two days ago I added a Beam and set up the lounge speakers as surrounds.I also disconnected the Bridge but connected the Beam to the router.I grouped the kitchen and conservatory together.I will only use the Beam etc for tv and the kitchen/conservatory for music and radio.Since then I am finding the radio turning off every 20 mins or so.When trying to reconnect to radio I get a message from the app telling me Sonos is looking for connection.The latest time it happened Sonos asked me tio add a player,even though app inducates everything is connected.Can anyone help its very frustrating.?So far I have had no trouble with the tv side of the system.
icon

Best answer by cslogg 23 July 2018, 09:58

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Badge
As an update to this.When the speakers go off the Sonos app indicates that they are still playing as the eq. bars are still moving.Yet no sound comes out.
Badge
Sorry another update.When the sound goes off but the speaker are still playing i need to turn them off.I get a message to say that “cannot connect to sonos player.
I'd recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of replicating this issue, and contact Sonos to discuss it. There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.
Badge
I think I may have solved it.I unplugged the Beam from the router and plugged the Bridge back into it.So far its worked fine.No idea why though.