Speaker volume when viewing controller

• 17 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

A useful display option on setting speaker volume at different speakers. Within the circle indicating volume setting, a number indicating relative volume setting would be helpful. Then one would know what number the wife would like. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Ken Timmerman.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. We highly appreciate all feedback and feature requests as it will help us improve our products and services more in the days to come.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us as we highly appreciate feedbacks that would help us improve our system. I would be more than happy to send this to our engineering team as a feature request. I would like to suggest subscribing to this thread and to our announcement topic for any feature releases, bug fixes, and feature updates. Just to set your expectation, you will not be contacted by our engineering team for updates or any information related to this feature request. So I highly suggest subscribing to our announcement topic and to this thread.

Please let us know if you still have any feature requests or feedback by creating a topic. We would highly appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to share more feature requests or feedback so we can help each other out.

Thanks,