Sonos Wireless doesnt work

Badge +1
  • Trending Lyricist I
  • 22 replies
I connect my Sonos:1 through my iPhone 6S Plus to the Wi-Fi and when it’s says I can disconnect it from the internet cable it just doesn’t work, It worked before but now after some updates It doesn’t. I don’t know what’s the problem my Apps are updated, I’ve tried everything and nothing works. Please help.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

33 replies

Badge +1
It did work fine on hotspot, Idk if it still does because I don't have access to my surface anymore, My surface was conected to my wi-fi and creating a hotspot conection with my sonos.
Sorry to interject here @DanyX / @ratty, but I was just wondering if both the 2.4ghz WiFi and the 5ghz WiFi may have the exact same SSID name?
Badge +1
I have only one SSID and I'm pretty sure it's just 2.4GHz, also I only have options to change the Channel Width between "20 MHz" "40MHz" and "Auto 20/40 MHz".
Badge +1
Nothing changed but all I can do is new diagnostics = 1741011806 ... I just want to fix that problem.
1994635303 - diagnostics (wired internet).
I guess we're going to have to step back and let @Jeff S and others take a look at the latest diagnostic. As I said, if the speaker works perfectly when wired then I think we can rule out addressing problems.

To complete the picture it might help to submit a second diagnostic with the speaker wired.
Badge +1
All the diagnostics we're with the speaker wired, the latest one was on wi-fi.
Badge +1
I guess we're going to have to step back and let @Jeff S and others take a look at the latest diagnostic.
And how long is this supposed to take? I still can't use my sonos on wi-fi.
"1741011806"- wireless
"1994635303"- wired
Help? anybody? @Jeff S
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I guess we're going to have to step back and let @Jeff S and others take a look at the latest diagnostic.And how long is this supposed to take? I still can't use my sonos on wi-fi.
"1741011806"- wireless
"1994635303"- wired
Help? anybody? @Jeff S

Hi Danny,

Sorry for the wait. We don't have much staff here on the weekends. You can reach out to our teams on Facebook or Twitter, for help 24/7.

There isn't much to go on in your wireless report as the speaker wasn't connecting and didn't send any diagnostics. In your wired report I see the connection history that shows many wireless connection errors. I'd say the issue is a wireless one. If it worked fine on the hotspot, and not on your current router's wireless, I'd say there's something specific about your router to investigate.

I'd recommend the regular wireless troubleshooting. Beyond that, it may be best to do more advanced troubleshooting live with our phone team. You can find our number and hours here.