SONOS, will you be making a white PLAYBAR and SUB?

• 10 December 2015
  • 8 replies

Hello SONOS,

I am the victim of falling in love with your products and despaired at the same time that only some are manufactured in white. Please, oh please, start making and selling white editions of your products - and from the heat on the forums about this, you are potentially missing out on a lot of money as there seems to be a lot of interest in this.

Please hear us out.. Help us help you to promote SONOS to the next level of Customer Caring.

Best regards,
Jesper

Would you purchase a white PLAYBAR and/or SUB?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Krylon?
Flexon? (for the Sub, at least):

http://www.flexson.com/accessories/dh-accessories-cases-covers
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Hi JKDamm,
Unfortunately we cannot comment on our upcoming product roadmap, but I'll be happy to pass along your support for expanding the color offering for PLAYBAR and SUB. Thanks for the suggestion.
Badge
Just got 2 play 1 for Christmas. Ready for play bar and sub but only if in white. Aesthetics are important too
Im also waiting for the playbar in white!
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Well they did do the white sub
They did indeed do the Sub in white. Got mine delivered this week. It looks brilliant and sounds amazing. Well worth the wait cool:
New Sonos Beam soundbar releases on 16 July 2018 and comes in white with HDMI connection; neater and cheaper than Playbar too.