Sonos Sub 3 noticable Noise

• 4 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi Team,

I have purchased Sonos Sub woofer for this thanks giving and I love bass with beam speaker.. however I hear same noise from the sub but only when you slow to sub and take ear to it, somewhat like a coil whine or old PC fan sound.. I don’t have any problem with surface and tried changing the place as well but I see the noise coming, If I mute the TV sound i can hear the noise clearly.. 

I checked the forum and I see many people are reported the same issue.. could you please provide your support to fix it or replacement 

thanks

Jay

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Inform2jai.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community since you already tried some troubleshooting steps let me try to assist you.

Can you try to hardwire the sub to the router and try to test it again?

If the issue still continues I suggest doing a factory data reset to put it back to its default settings.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.