Answered

Sonos Roam Power OFF

• 3 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi I have a Sonos Roam and really like the sound quality etc from this small speaker. But there is one thing I don't like, or I cannot figure out.

When I don't use the Roam and store it charged to 100% and it is near my other speakers and within WiFi range it turns on for a few minutes every time somebody opens the APP and/or. I have more that 10 speaker and 4 active users so this happens very often during a day. As a result the battery level is getting lower and lower over a few days and when I would like to take it outside the battery level is (to) low and at least not full anymore.

What I would like is to fully power off the Roam to be sure it never turnes on and uses any battery power when not In use. I tried bij using the button on the back but still it turns on every now and then. And I don't want to have it placed on the charger 24/7.

What is the trick I'm missing (if any). ?

Regards, Jeroen Arends

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 3 May 2021, 15:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hold down the button on the back of the Roam for five seconds. You should hear a chime before it is fully powered down.