Answered

Sonos Roam Features/issues

• 30 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi,

Got a few questions regarding a Sonos Roam that concerns me…

1. Multiple networks? Set up a new network when visiting family, back home it didnt recognize our network anymore, a lot of time to solve that issue, as the app was showing the wrong instructions for getting it back.. (how to click the buttons when reconnecting)
  2. Bluetooth. I cant play through the SONOS app to the Roam when outside and lost the wifi? isnt that the thing?
  3. Cant start playing music when i’ve put it at charging.. had to remove the charger and start the music, then back on power source..
  4. Always dead of some reason?

BR

Erik

icon

Best answer by melvimbe 30 August 2021, 17:13

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Hi,

Got a few questions regarding a Sonos Roam that concerns me…

1. Multiple networks? Set up a new network when visiting family, back home it didnt recognize our network anymore, a lot of time to solve that issue, as the app was showing the wrong instructions for getting it back.. (how to click the buttons when reconnecting)

The Roam can connect to multiple WiFi networks, not multiple Sonos networks.  Not sure which you’re referring to here.

1. Bluetooth. I cant play through the SONOS app to the Roam when outside and lost the wifi? isnt that the thing?

No.  Bluetooth on Roam works exactly like every other bluetooth speaker.  You would using other music/video player apps in bluetooth, not Sonos.  The Sonos app is a controller for Sonos system, not a music player.