Answered

Sonos Playbar Speaker Replacement

• 11 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello Everyone, I Got a Sonos playbar and one of its speaker stop working, anyone know where to buy a replacement speaker. Thanks in advance :)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 12 March 2020, 20:17

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I would contact Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are available Monday through Friday during business hours. The Twitter support folks are available 24/7. 

Hello @M_Latif. Welcome to the Community. @Airgetlam is correct with his suggestion. This kind of issue should be troubleshot on the phone with us in live time. When you have a moment during the week, please give our support line a call.  You can find our contact information by clicking on this link.

Badge

Hello @M_Latif. Welcome to the Community. @Airgetlam is correct with his suggestion. This kind of issue should be troubleshot on the phone with us in live time. When you have a moment during the week, please give our support line a call.  You can find our contact information by clicking on this link.

Thank you so much for your reply.