Question

Sonos Play 5 (2nd gen) stereo pair.

• 22 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I have a 23x26 garage. The left side is used as a home gym while the right side is used to park a car. I have a Sonos Play 5 (2nd gen) on a table in the center of the far wall (wall that runs parallel to the garage door) which is angled to point at the left side. I was thinking about getting another 2nd gen Play 5 to put next to my current Play 5 to create a stereo pair. I was wondering how much better the stereo pair would sound vs a lone Play 5?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @bigosufan, thanks for reaching out. Thanks for bringing this up. About your question for a second Play 5 Gen 2 on your garage. Having it on stereo pair would have a brilliant and wider stereo sound experience throughout your garage. Also, we can check and wait for recommendations, feedback and suggestion of other Sonos community users who have the same kind of setup of two Play 5’s on stereo pair. You may check this article about creating a stereo pair for future reference.

If you have other questions with your Sonos products, feel free to reach out.

The Sonos community is always here to help.