Question

Sonos ones, weather in c or f

• 14 December 2017
  • 5 replies

I have to sonos ones, let's call them A and B for simplicity, sonos A tells me the weather in Celsius and Sonos B tells me it on Fahrenheit. The settings for each player in the Amazon alexa app are fixed, I can see the sliders but they will not move:( same goes for the location settings for each speaker, I can select uk and so on, but once I leave the settings page, then return, all my details have been lost and returned to a default state. Any ideas. I've factory reset the speaker who's settings are wrong, but I end up at square one. Status quo.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
This appears to be an issue since the last update.
Ok thanks, that confirms my thoughts , I was unlucky to buy each one either side of the update, :8 so the first one appeared to work fine, I recall during installation of this one, being given a few options, one which was metric / imperial units, this didn't happen on the addition of the second one. I guess I will have to await the next update. 😠
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Sorry I meant to say an Amazon firmware update
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Track the issue here:

https://en.community.sonos.com/amazon-alexa-and-sonos-229102/location-setting-removed-after-last-update-6796310/index1.html#post16178929
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Ok thanks, that confirms my thoughts , I was unlucky to buy each one either side of the update, :8 so the first one appeared to work fine, I recall during installation of this one, being given a few options, one which was metric / imperial units, this didn't happen on the addition of the second one. I guess I will have to await the next update. :@Amazon have now issued a fix, can you retest?