Sonos One not showing up on network map

• 16 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi! I have a Sonos One and a Sonos One SL. Both are connected to the same 5GHz wifi at home and actually works fine. The only problem I have is that One SL shows up just fine in my network map but Sonos One does not show up. I’ve tried rebooting my Linksys router, factory reset and reconnected Sonos One but it still refuses to show up in my network map. Again, the One SL is showing up just fine all the while. Any ideas/suggestions/help would be much appreciated.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Are they stereo paired or separate?  (Although not sure that would make any difference)

Are you sure the One isn’t on 2.4GHz?  (I realise it should still show on the network, but I don’t know where you ae looking)

Do you know if the One is gen 1 or gen 2?

Thanks for the response John. No, they are not stereo paired as they are located in separate rooms. 

It is connected to 5GHz, but I’ve looked at the network map of both 5GHz and 2.4GHz and it didn’t show up anywhere at all.

It is a One gen 2.

I’ve found these ‘network maps’ to be patchy in their detection of stations.

Assuming the router’s DHCP client table is accessible that should definitely list the One’s IP lease.

If the One is working fine then it’s definitely on the network, so personally I’d just ignore the router’s quirks.