Sonos one not pairing

• 16 September 2018
  • 2 replies

It all started with my sonos one not playing anymore... after multiple times trying to fix decided do disable the skill... worked for that one. However other speakers stopped working. I have 2 sonos1 speakers that were perfectly paired. One of them simply stopped. Tried even factory reset with the two sonos 1 players but pairing sinply doesn't work. Have now only one of them playing... please advise what else has to be done...

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

And in addition to that, there is another conflict... i have also a sonos3 and if I have the "paired"(but only 1 working) speakers on it will not play it (the sonos3). It will only play if paired are unchecked.
Userlevel 7
Hi

FYI, you cannot pair Sonos One to a Play 3. You can only pair like speakers. You can Group Sonos One with Play 3.

As you have already attemped a factory reset did the status light blink green? If not the factory reset was unsuccessful.

Before you proceed I suggest you browse the topics in the link...I think you will find them helpful. After doing so please post back if you need further assistance.

Cheers!

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/support/setting-up-sonos