Answered

Sonos Move wont switch to Bluetooth.

• 14 September 2020
  • 3 replies

I press the Bluetooth button but nothing happens and the light doesn’t turn blue . It is already set up with WiFi , but don’t know why I can’t switch to Bluetooth 

icon

Best answer by nmedina11 14 September 2020, 19:50

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @nmedina11.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.

I would like to share with you these guides on how to help fix the issue.

• Reboot the Sonos Move. (Remove the Move from it’s charging bay, press and hold the power button for 10-15 seconds, and place it back on it’s charging bay) without pressing any button it should automatically turn on by itself.
  • Pair Sonos Move with Bluetooth to be able to use the move on Bluetooth mode.

• Stream AirPlay audio to Sonos to be able to use airplay via your iPhone or any Apple products.

• Unsupported OS versions would also allow us to check if our controller is compatible with Airplay 2 and Sonos.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know how it goes. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,

I figured it out. Turns out the Move itself needed the most recent update. Once I did that, it worked and toggled on and off of Bluetooth.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @nmedina11.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.

I’m glad that everything is now working. Congratulations and I do hope you continue to love and enjoy your Sonos. Thanks for also sharing what was done to fix the issue so other members of the community who may have the same issue can try the solution provided.

Please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,