Question

Sonos Move Ship Date?

• 17 September 2019
  • 5 replies

If I pre-odered Sonos Move on Sep 7 when can I expect to receive it? I check my order status and it just says back-ordered. When you order it says it will be delivered by Sep 24th. Am I to assume status will update soon and this will ship sometime before 9/24 and my CC will be charged sometime before 9/24 on the same day it ships? Thanks!!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi

That's how I understand it to be. However, you are asking your question in a community forum. For a definite answer you should contact Sonos Sales.
Userlevel 1
My order has been shipped and it says September 23 🙂
Yeah I'm kind of annoyed about this. I pre-ordered, it first said 9/23 delivery and now it says 9/25. I could drive down to Best Buy and pick one up so I'm wondering why I ever pre-ordered?
Yeah I'm kind of annoyed about this. I pre-ordered, it first said 9/23 delivery and now it says 9/25. I could drive down to Best Buy and pick one up so I'm wondering why I ever pre-ordered?
That’s not too long, only two more extra days to cross off your list then...😀

It really is worth the wait.
Userlevel 1
Mine says the 25th as well...
Delayed gratification? 🙂