Question

Sonos Move connection issue

• 16 August 2020
  • 1 reply

Right, I have just got a new sonos move to add to my current which I set up and was running fine. One of my guests pressed some buttons on the back to use it on Bluetooth and then inadvertently removed it from my network. 

I have now reset this several times and can’t get it to join my current network with various other sonos products including a sonos connect (S1 software). When it goes through it doesn’t recognise the password which is 100% correct. 

I have now added it to my wifi extender which splits the channels and has a different name but for the life of me can’t add it back to my normal network. 

any suggestions. It’s driving me crazy

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @jaws400, thank you for reaching out and getting our attention to this.

I would like to know the LED light of the Sonos Move currently, this will tell us the status of the speaker and to confirm the reset that you did.

Factory resetting the Move shouldn’t be necessary when the Move was switched to Bluetooth.

You simply press the Mode switch button in between the Power Button and the Join Button at the back.

Update us with the Move’s current status.