Sonos Move - Bluetooth Media Volume Sync

• 20 May 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Has there been any discussion about adding bluetooth media volume sync to the Move? Aside from the on-the-go / camping charging woes, having to adjust the phone and speaker volume independently is my biggest gripe with the Move speaker. Every other bluetooth speaker/headphones I’ve used can be adjusted on either the phone or the speaker/headphones and the volume adjustment is communicated/synced to the other device. Am I alone in this gripe or do others share this same sentiment? 

It would be nice to see this feature added to the Move speaker. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

@Sto_ Thank you for reaching out to us here and welcome to the Sonos Community. We appreciate the feedback and will gladly voice your concerns to our engineers as a feature request for the Move. Let us see if others in the Sonos Community chime in with their experience with this and the Move.

I would a 1000% agree with the above sentiment.

The user experience is terrible if the volume control on the sonos move is set too high/low, then I am unable to control the volume from my phone completely.

Would highly appreciate a fix here!

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Just got my Move for Christmas 2020 and way passed shock that this caliber speaker forces you to adjust bluetooth volume from your smart device and speakers volume independently.

The cheapest bluetooth devices I own are capable of having one master volume. 

This needs fixing. 

I thought I was going crazy- this really is a thing? Definitely needs to be fixed. I've never owned a bluetooth speaker that couldn't do volume adjustment from the media device. Certainly not a $400 speaker. It sounds incredible, pairs well, but this is a big oversight.