Answered

Sonos Move Auto turn on

• 11 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Today is my first day with sonos move

After turning off from the power button from back side after sometime move automatically turn back on (light on).

Is there any issue in the device or common issue ???

Please help me it drains battery...!!!

icon

Best answer by sjw 11 November 2020, 09:27

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @VinnyJani24.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, I totally understand where you're coming from and I’m here to help.

Can you submit a diagnostic report from your Sonos system and reply back with your confirmation number?

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Search the forum, you'll see its a longstanding issue from many Move owners.  It will switch on/drain (quickly) even when off the Dock, fully powered off and not even connected to your network.

No fix has been provided but they've been ‘working’ on it pretty much as long as the Move has been released.  Read into that what you like.

Thank you for reply. Ya i read some of them but all r year old issues so i thought let me ask again if there some solution.

But thank you anyway

Hay Can please tell me that, this issue is on every sonos move or some random product ??