Sonos keeps cutting out despite Boost

• 10 November 2018
  • 2 replies

At my wits end. My play 1s constantly cut out and skip tracks. Often it looks like it’s playing but there is no sound. Driving me around the bend. Diagnostic number 1834713746. I also have a Sonos Boost which is making no difference whatsoever.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
You might want to contact Sonos with the number and see what they have to say. Your post it here will eventually be seen and Sonos folks will reply if they don't miss your post.

If you want a faster response twitter and facebook are both available, the phones are an option too but hold times can be long so I save that for when none of the other methods will work for my problem.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Steve. Thanks for providing the diagnostic. Your Boost appears to have failed, or there is something very strange happening on your network. Are you using multiple access points? It looks as thought your devices may be latched on to different segments of your WiFi; your players seem to be bypassing your Boost altogether. In light of the issue, I think it might be best that you get in touch with our support team via telephone. They will be able to further advise. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.