Answered

Sonos app not connecting

• 6 February 2018
  • 3 replies

My sonos system is set up fully, all white lights... But my app won't find them at all. I have the play base, 2 sonos 1s and a sub. Everytime I open the app it says to set up the system. I just recently unplugged and replugged the router, but everything else works fine.. Passwords the same and the speakers are still talking to each other and playing audio in surround from my Chromecast. Any ideas why I can't connect?
icon

Best answer by MrKeith 6 February 2018, 09:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Has your system ever worked.

First thing I would suggest is turning everything off- all Sonos, anything attached to you network, the router, etc.

Then turn the router back on and one it has booted up, turn each Sonos speakers on, one at a time. Let each speaker go through its set up and see if it connects to the app before moving on to the next one.
System is working. It uses to connect before I unplugged my router. Now it only runs through my TV. I'll try the solution you mentioned today after work... But it has always worked and was always connected to my phone.
Thanks!

Reset the entire system including the router and its all back and running again.