Answered

Sonos 20% off code - anyone get one?

Desperate to get one over here. Please share with me if you received one 🙂 🙂
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 6 March 2019, 23:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

12 replies

Can someone kindly share a code with me as well please, after helping out Jacob? TIA
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Glad you're interested in more Sonos! To be eligible for the promotion, you must first have received an email from Sonos containing a unique coupon code for you to use. The coupon is mainly intended for use on sonos.com but can also be used to claim back 20% from a purchase made in retail, only if the purchase was made after you received the promotional email. Not everyone received one of these emails.

Please see below the Eligibility criteria as laid out in the Terms & Conditions found here: https://sonos-welcome.com/us/en/pages/cashback/terms

We'll leave this topic open in case someone has a spare code they want to offer to others, but we don't have any available at this time to share ourselves.
Userlevel 3
Badge +7
sigh no email in my inbox...and i am ready to purchase a CONNECT.
Userlevel 2
Badge
Well, I'll throw my hat in the ring.

If anyone has a code they don't plan to use, I'd appreciate being able to use it.

Thanks.
what was the criteria for getting a voucher emailed to you? I bought my sister a Play One as a gift recently, I'm hoping to build my collection and this voucher would be perfect!
yes please, any spare code would be nice:D
I also would really appreciate it if anyone has a code but is not going to use it, they could pass on. 😃
Trade 3 year old for a code. Thanks.
Userlevel 6
Badge +15
Anyone wanna share keywords in your emails so I can check my spam folder? I don't think I got one, but I wanna check my email more fastidiously.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Heard that Sonos was sending out 20% coupons to select customers. Is there a way to request one ? Being eyeing a pair of Sonos Ones to add to additional rooms along with a Sub for the Beam and would appreciate if i can get one.
thanks

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask, but worth a try...
Userlevel 1
Badge
Thanks for the reply. Received a ton of emails from sonos Over the last couple of days. Nothing with a code

Appreciate if someone has a code to spare.

Thanks
Badge +1
I have purchased a couple of things through Sonos but no 20% code for me, would like to get another sub so it would help? anyone got a code they are not using would be highly appreciated thanks