Answered

Roam battery replacement

• 29 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is Sonos planning to offer any type of battery replacement for the Roam?  Maybe a significant discount on a new one with trade-in?

icon

Best answer by James L. 29 April 2021, 15:37

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Badge +17

Hi @cmoore75,

We are working on a battery replacement service, but have no further details to share today. :slight_smile:

Userlevel 1

Any news on whether a Roambattery replacement will be available in the future? Waiting on this answer before buying.

Badge +17

Hi @Daystreamin,

No further updates, I’m afraid. We do anticipate to have a battery replacement service available in the future but no details as to when that service will launch.

Userlevel 1

Thank you, James L. It’s great that Sonos plans to offer a battery replacement service. I would not have bought a Move if the battery had not been replaceable. I enjoy the Move, but it is a bit large for some uses, making the Roam pretty attractive for traveling. If you’re confident that a battery replacement service will be available in the future, then I am comfortable buying a Roam.