Answered

Roam Battery Low audible warning

I’ve just purchased a Roam. Great sound. Unfortunately, it tells me battery is low and to charge with an audible noise, at whatever time day or night! How do I turn this feature OFF please? Thanks

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 7 June 2021, 23:10

Not sure what percentage it was in. Middle of night, it started saying out loud ‘battery low, please recharge’ with a bleep. Woke me up so I might have misquoted it! Just don’t want that as a random alarm thanks

LOL. I’m pretty sure that voice didn’t come from the Roam. Check your other devices. It sounds like something a smoke detector would announce.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7

I’m not sure I’ve experienced the audible noise before. At what battery percentage does the Roam play the noise?

And why not just charge it?

Not sure what percentage it was in. Middle of night, it started saying out loud ‘battery low, please recharge’ with a bleep. Woke me up so I might have misquoted it! Just don’t want that as a random alarm thanks

Userlevel 7

LOL. I’m pretty sure that voice didn’t come from the Roam. Check your other devices. It sounds like something a smoke detector would announce.

Ok. I had just hooked it up with Alexa that evening so will try resetting that. I couldn’t find anything on any other forums. Lol, maybe I dreamt it!? 🙈 thanks for prompt responses.

I’ve dreamt odder things, I’m ashamed to say.