Replacement parts

• 11 October 2017
  • 6 replies

Where can I purchase a replacement power cord for a Sonos Boot? My puppy chewed it and I've not been able to use my Sonos!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

On this very website. Click on Shop at the top of the page, then scroll all the way down to the bottom, under Accessories, Add-ons,, & Extras.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
We had a cat with cord chewing issues, she got knocked about a couple times when she got a live cord. We used wire-ties and 3M Command hooks to get our cords up off the floor and away from Fuzzbutt.
Sadly the only power cord available there is for an actual Sonos speaker, not the Boost. Any other suggestions? I'm getting desperate.
A second or two of search on Google produced this:

https://www.amazon.com/Bridge-Player-replacement-supply-adaptor/dp/B00GQVO2EW

Not sure this is the same power supply, but have you maybe tried calling Sonos directly? www.sonos.com/contact

It might be possible that they have a couple in the back room, not enough to put on the website....or could maybe point you in a better direction.
Where can a buy a replacement grille for the Play 5 GEN 1 white?
Edit. Misread the post. I'm not aware of anywhere that you can get a replacement grille. Not sure why I thought you said a power cable. Perhaps more caffeine is in order.