Question

Reconnecting SONOS to New Router

• 4 November 2017
  • 4 replies

I'm really grumpy... I've changed out my router and sonos obviously doesn't work anymore but getting help has been really frustrating and the FAQ on this is incomprehensible and doesn't work. I have a bridge connected to the new router but the sonos wizard/instructions does not represent what I am seeing with a bridge set up. I have a mixed first generation/second generation setup. I really need to speak to someone rather than trawl through mind-boggling faqs. Please can someone help as I am loosing the will to live!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Me too, followed all instructions, Sonos sees new router and all my music, but other plays? Grumpy too... did you find someone to help?
I meant nothing plays... it sees "Living Room,: which worked before, but nothing.....
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Do a system re-start (both of you).

Switch off power to router, Bridge, Sonos gear, PC, Mac and ALL devices attached to the network (phones, tablets etch).

Then switch on router, wait a few minutes. Switch on Bridge and wait a couple of minutes, switch on your Sonos units then the rest of your network attached items
kudos! back in Sonos land- thank you