Question

Putting all of my speakers in one room?

• 27 December 2017
  • 3 replies

Moving speakers from one room to another.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

The Sonos app allows 3 kinds of speakers groupings for rooms. A single speaker (with or without SUB), a stereo pair (with or without SUB) and any variation of a PLAYBAR/PLAYBASE (The main device, the device plus a pair of surrounds, the device plus a SUB, the device plus surrounds and a SUB).

As John suggest, for what you want to do, the option would be to perhaps stereo pair two of your speakers if they're the same kind, but the third would have to be grouped as a separate room.

The Sonos app doesn't actually care where the speakers are located, as long as they can be reached. Room names are for the user's convenience, and don't mean much at all to the Sonos app.
You cannot do that. Playing everywhere is done by grouping.
Does anybody know how I can move speakers from 3 logical rooms into one logical room called "House". I've added speakers at different times. Each time created a logical room. So now I have to choose to play everywhere. What I would like to do is create a single room and put all of my speakers in that room.