Answered

Please make the Move in White

• 28 September 2019
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 2
My other SONOS speakers are white, and I want to add a Move to my bathroom. I do NOT want a black speaker.

Please make the Move in white. This would have been a day 1 buy for me if it was available.
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 17 June 2020, 02:22

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

12 replies

👆🏻 What Marky said.  Pretty please 

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback you two! I’ll pass along the request for a White Move to the team for you.

The guys are so right. 

I can link you dozens of threads which would emphasize the wish for a white Move.

How far away from reality can a marketing team be not recognizing that you need a new product in black AND white if all your products are available in black and white? 

It feels like a trainee made this decision rather than a professional 

Yes please! I really want a white move to add to my existing setup. Any idea how long we have to wait?

Userlevel 2

I would buy two Sonos Move if they did them in white. Please take note of your customers. 

I’ve been waiting for a White Move since I heard of it.  If it ever happens, I’m picking one up the same day it releases!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I would also purchase 1 or 2 Move in white to match the rest of my system.

I would like this too! I would definitely buy one if it was available in white...

Badge

Looks like your wish was granted! :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Looks like your wish was granted! :grinning:

Yep! It’s coming soon.

Yup - and as promised… i bought one.

Still have to wait in the UK…. hurry up, summer will be almost over!!