Question

Playing Sonos system in a business

• 18 November 2013
  • 4 replies

I have sonos set up in my restaurant and need to be able to play business subscription music so that we comply with the fees and royalties of playing recorded music. What can I subscribe to that will play through your system?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hello Angela,

Looks like you've already been in touch with our Customer Care team. Please reply back to ticket 131118-000957 if you still have any questions regarding this.

Cheers.
Hi Angela,
You can use www.sound-machine.com and you will be covered for royalties in addition to have access to more than 30 curated playlists.
Hi Angela,
You can use www.sound-machine.com and you will be covered for royalties in addition to have access to more than 30 curated playlists.

Dude, the thread is two years old! I'm sure Angela isn't stopping back here anytime soon to see your spam.
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
The only commercial music on Sonos is www,customchannels.net I've tried it and its quite good. $25/mo and you can get a free trial. Totally integrated to the Sonos controllers.