Answered

Play one

• 30 June 2018
  • 2 replies

I have 3 play:1 in my house and yesterday i bought a sonos one because the store said it was going to work with play:1 but when im trying to connect it dosnt work... Is it going to work or do i have to go back and turn it back and buy play:1 ???
icon

Best answer by Paulw123 30 June 2018, 11:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
As above no reason to take back, except if you want sonos one & play1 in same room as a stereo pair, as they can't do that as they are different speakers.
You could group them together in same room and have mono come out of both at same time.
The sonos one will also soon be able to bring airplay2 to your home sonos speakers soon, whereas the play1 won't.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi

The Sonos One will work 100% in a multi room Sonos Play:1 set-up, with the exception that you can't create a stereo with a Sonos One and a Play:1. (You can only create a stereo pair with two speakers of the same model)

Are you able to add the Sonos One to your system and is it displayed in the Rooms tab within the App?