Answered

Play Ome doesnt power on

• 30 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Simply put, my Sonos Play One doesn’t turn on. No light. Dead. All other speakers work fine. Tried different outlets and hard restart. Doesn’t do anything.

Bought at Best Buy 3 years ago.

icon

Best answer by Paul A 30 June 2020, 23:09

Hi @wmuskiracer.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us about your concern.

I would like to ask if we can follow this guide on how to reset a sonos device. If after performing this step, the Sonos product still fails to power on.

I would advise calling our customer service phone support for some more in-dept troubleshooting steps or a possible replacement. They are open Mondays through Fridays from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST.

Please let me know if you still have further questions and/or concerns.

Thanks,

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @wmuskiracer.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us about your concern.

I would like to ask if we can follow this guide on how to reset a sonos device. If after performing this step, the Sonos product still fails to power on.

I would advise calling our customer service phone support for some more in-dept troubleshooting steps or a possible replacement. They are open Mondays through Fridays from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST.

Please let me know if you still have further questions and/or concerns.

Thanks,