Answered

Play 5 Not Playing

• 12 March 2018
  • 1 reply

I have three Play 5s (gen 1). Recently one started varying from playing at a normal volume to playing very quietly. It's now not playing at all. I tried rebooting and reseting the player. Nothing. It will play through the headphone jack, but not through the speaker.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 19 March 2018, 23:12

Hello there, ki4ifr. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Sounds like there may be something wrong with the speaker itself. In this case, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call to get this sorted. They are able to get the unit replaced for you if needed.

Thanks!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, ki4ifr. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Sounds like there may be something wrong with the speaker itself. In this case, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call to get this sorted. They are able to get the unit replaced for you if needed.

Thanks!