Question

play 5 no sound is coming from speaker

• 25 April 2017
  • 4 replies

all the system was working fine ..suddenly play 5 stopped working,im able to connect to the speaker can what is playing in the controller but no sound is coming through the speaker.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

There's not a lot of data in your post to suggest any particular issue, so may I recommend that you submit a system diagnostic to allow a Sonos rep to take a look at your recent log files? Of course, they won't know which diagnostic to look at unless you post the number here, or call in.

I'd certainly be looking at volumes levels and the mute function, were I you, but given the paucity of information, I'm not willing to go further.
ive already submitted the diagnostic the number is-7333421..please let me if you need any details further
thanks for the support
I'm not support, just another customer, but you're most welcome. At this point, if the volume slider in the app didn't do anything, I'd recommend calling in to their help line. You can find it at www.sonos.com/contact Be sure to have your diagnostic number as well.
thank you for the support..
ill contact sonos and sort this out.