Question

Play 5 Gen 2 Rubber Feet replacement options

Badge
Hello,

I have 2 Gen 2 Play 5's and both have lost a few of the rubber feet somehow. 2 x round bumpers, and 2 x the rectangular ones. Sonos CS claims "We do not replace PLAY:5 feet, as they are not rubber, but part of the unit. We can replace PLAY:3 because they are rubber, and not part of the unit" Has anyone by chance found a remedy for this situation?

Thanks

4 replies

I found that my local hardware store had lots of similar "feet" that could be stuck on. This was for a PLAY:1, but there was enough diversity that I think you could find something for the PLAY:5.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Are they actually rubber? I haven't paid any attention to them. Maybe PM Ryan here for him to check out better for you.
Badge
Thank you for the responses... when missing, there is a divot, and the unit will rock as not stable on 4 even points. It feels like hard rubber, but who am I guess, so as per Sonos, not rubber... Will check hardware store, thanks again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I looked in mine. I guess they are rubber. Seem very difficult to pull out. Again I would check with Ryan here

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings