Play 3 stopped working

• 18 January 2019
  • 1 reply

I have a play 3 that was on a surge protector, in the same room & never moved, was rarely used which is now not working. It has no power. I checked the power cord and it works on my other sonos speaker.

I am disappointed because I was told by customer support that the only option is for me to pay close the purchase price for a replacement speaker because the product is out of warranty.

I have 3 Sonos speakers and intended to outfit my next home with this Brand of speakers, because I liked the sound quality of my two play 1.

At this point however, I am afraid to invest any more money in a product that has such a short lifespan and substandard costumer support for faulty products.

Hopefully, Sonos will redeem themselves before losing more loyal and valued customers.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
If you decide not to take the Sonos offer then search here on repair and you may find some tips.