Question

Play 3: Replacement rubber feet

• 17 August 2017
  • 3 replies

I am about to move back to college to finish off my final year of schooling and I have noticed that I am missing some rubber feet for the bottom and sides of my Play 3. I've tried looking around to see if there's a retailer that sells them but I've been out of luck. Are there any recommendations on where to buy them or even where to find them? Any help is greatly appreciated.,

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13
Not much help in finding replacements I appreciate, but as these units aren't portable I'm intrigued as to how they have gone missing. Surely they haven't just detached themselves and disappeared?
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Call Sonos. I had the same issue a few years ago. I bought a display model from a retailer and noticed 2 were missing. They sent me 4 new ones no charge. They just pop right in.
I apparently had some remove themselves from a Play:1 while I was taking it out of the original box, and didn't notice it. I just went to my local big box hardware store and purchased some replacements. As I recall, they were $1.29 for 20 or something like that.